Hi all! I know I said I had done with Goa posts for now but then I remembered (and found!) The List I had made for places to pig out at. I didn’t get to go to all, well, most of them. But I do have the list don’t I, for next time. I thought I’d share these items with you in case you’re headed there soon and could use it now. The information below for all these places, save La Plage, is all from my online searches. They’re all located in North Goa, if you’re heading south, use the power of the internet, there’s lots of information out there.
*rec – recommended
- Sakana, Anjuna (Japanese, and Pan-Asian I believe; rec: seared tuna)
- Fellini’s Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria, Arambol (Italian; rec: pepperoni pizza)
- Lila Café, Baga (rec: croissants)
- La Plage, Ashvem (French Fusion – and you’ve all read my rave review of this place! Rec: everything!)
- Sur La Mer, Morjim (French again; rec: chocolate fondant)
- Sharewood Treehouse Café, Vagator (rec: ham and cheese croque monsieur)
- Salt & Pepper, Vagator (rec: beef burgers)
- Zoori’s, Anjuna (rec: the amazing yet racist sounding White Nigger Chocolate Soufflé)
- Lloyd’s, Candolim (English; rec: barbeque and steaks)
- Bombra’s, Candolim (Burmese; rec: Burmese tea leaf salad)
- Republic of Noodles, Candolim (rec: Pad Thai with caramelised prawns)
- Café Chocolatti, Candolim (rec: the high tea, not to be missed apparently)
- Travel Bar, Calangute (rec: the burgers)
Happy and safe travels!