Thank you Smiling Notes for nominating me for the Liebster Award! I’m truly honoured!
Smiling Notes is a fellow lover of travel and food. This is why I love the blog world, you meet such wonderful people from all over the world that you probably wouldn’t otherwise! Go check out her Foodventures and Travel Diaries and see her stunning pictures!
Here are the Award Rules:
1. Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you
2. Include the Liebster award sticker in the post too
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
4. Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
5. Lastly, copy these rules in the post.
Alrighty, on to the question and answer bit! These are the questions Smiling Notes set for me:
1. What inspired you to start your own blog?
A: My love for travel and food, and wanting to make it a bigger part of my life – and of course to share my passion for writing with the world.
2. Who is your No.1 Support system in your life?
A: Mostly myself (no offense to all those who are there for me when I need them!)
3. Do you speak any other languages apart from English?
A: Yes. I speak Malayalam and Hindi fluently. I can also speak a bit of French, Kannada and Marathi.
4. One thing you cannot live without?
A: Well, literally food and water, but I know that’s not what you meant. So, books and my Kindle.
5. What is your favorite place/ destination that you have visited?
A: Thailand and Goa are tied.
6. Do you have any pets?
A: Only part-time ones currently, all cats.
7. Which is the best post that you have written so far? (please link it)
A: On this blog, it’d have to be this one.
8. Which quality in people do you appreciate the most?
A: Honesty and integrity.
9. What is your comfort meal on a lazy/ sick day?
10. What is your motto in life?
A: ‘I am’ – That’s my motto. Instead of trying to be a variety of things people want me to be, or that society demands I be, I simply am. And from that place I try to live a good life, without compromising on my true self.
I now nominate these ten awesome bloggers, in no particular order:
10. Went Looking
And MY ten (random as hell) questions are thus:
1. Where do you find inspiration for your blog?
2. Do you plan your posts?
3. For a profession, do you do what you love?
4. If you answered ‘no’ to the above, what is it that you would like to do given the choice?
5. The journey or the destination? And why.
6. What would be your perfect holiday?
7. What is your favourite cuisine?
8. If you had the choice of starting over, no strings attached, would you do it?
9. Do you believe in love?
10. Are you a dog person or a cat person?