I love food! Eating, as well as cooking. Travel shows and cooking shows have me hooked. I love how the cuisine of a place kind of tells its story too. And in that way, I have fallen in love with many places without ever having visited them, through their dishes. So here’s my bucket list of foods/drinks I want to try and restaurants I want to eat at. I’ll be crossing them off as I try them and adding more things as I discover them. Suggestions welcome! 🙂
- Foie gras
- Peter Gilmore’s famous Snow Egg at Quay, Sydney
- Proper fish and chips, at a chippie preferably, served on old newspaper.
- Anything at Gary Mehigan’s restaurants!
- El Celler de Can Roca, Catalonia, Spain
- Bubble tea
- Chicago deep dish pizza
- A proper Japanese bento box
- Peking duck
Babi Guling Nasi Goreng Mie Goreng
- Tapas, preferably in Spain
- Frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity III, New York
- Berries, picked fresh, warm from the sun.
- Pasta carbonara
- Steak frites
Watermelon and feta salad Souvlaki